At Firstyle Homes, we are always looking for the very best professional staff to help us keep delivering the high quality customer service and homes that we have become known for.
We are looking at employing new staff to fill certain positions within the company, these positions are:
If you would like the opportunity to work for Firstyle Homes, please fill out your details below OR please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV (Include Position Title in Subject Heading)
- Permits officer:
- Must have previous experience in preparing and lodging files with the appropriate authorities for approval and certification. Previous experience essential.
- Sales Assistants:
- Sales assistants are required to assist clients at our NSW sales centres on the weekends and 3 days during the week. Training will be provided. Previous experience an advantage. Drivers License required.
- Sales trainee:
- Must have sales experience & familiar with council requirements. Previous experience essential. Drivers License required.
- Senior Production Procurement Estimator:
- Must have exceptional knowledge of Databuild. Good knowledge of the building industry including suppliers, building materials as well as construction experience. Candidates who wish to apply must have a minimum 5 years experience as a Production Estimator.
- Maintenance Person:
- Candidate required to work with Maintenance Team to assist with general maintenance. Must have trade background with experience in/currently working as Carpenter, Plasterer, Painter, Bricklayer or any other building trade. Domestic Building Knowledge & Previous experience is essential. Drivers License required.